OVHcloud has sent me an email flagging potential abuse from my services, what should I do?
If abusive behaviour has been reported to us or detected by our teams, you will receive an email from an email address with the following format: ticket+[ticket-number]@abuse.ovh.net.
In view of the additional information provided to you in this email, we will ask you to conduct an investigation in order to stop the abusive behaviour and/or remove any illegal content.
To ensure that your services are not being controlled by a third party (e.g. following a hacking incident), we recommend checking that your services are secure:
- Secure your OVHcloud account and manage your personal information -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/customer/all-about-your-username/
- Change your account password -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/customer/manage-password/
- Secure your OVHcloud account with two-factor authentication -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/customer/secure-account-with-2FA/
- How to secure your website -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/hosting/secure-website/
- Secure a VPS -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/vps/tips-for-securing-a-vps/
- Secure a dedicated server -> https://docs.ovh.com/sg/en/dedicated/securing-a-dedicated-server/
On a similar topic